Friday, July 4, 2008

Let's listen to our heart.

Welcome !!!

How is life going on? Boring ? Yes , it will boring if we are not accepting enough given by god. If god has given eyes , we should the see beautiful world , stars and infinite things he has created for us. If he has given ears , we should listen the music. If he has given brain ,we should use it.


Everytime we want to say something. We are not ready to listen. Here we are loosers. Let's listen. Let's listen to god. Let's listen to our heart.


We need to explore life ....

About Me : I am Mahendra. Computer Engineer . God has gifted me sensitive mind. I always like to help other. I want to see everyone happy around me. I have founded small oraganisation called “ Shivchatrapati Gramvikas Pratisthan, Wadgoanpeer “ at my village Wadgoanpeer which is in western Maharashtra , India.
There are always storms going in my mind. Some times they are personal, sometime because political and social reason. I am finding place express myself and I found this is best place. Keep visiting here. I promise this blog will be very frequently updated with something new. Till then ... bye ..

Mahendra

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the idea. I will always visit here.