Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Life and relationship


“Life is all about hit & misses".


The same is true for relationships. Some time it works out, Sometimes not.
It hurts & hurts terribly when expectations are belied, when emotions are trampled & you feel ignored & cheated.
The only way to make a relationship work is determination to ensure it works. However Fear of getting hurt can put you off the relationship.
I need a relationship in which I don’t have to keep explaining myself. I'm searching for that relationship in which I can enjoy freedom of trust.
I need a relationship in which I won’t be held up against myself. I have my strengths & I have my weaknesses.
The search is for that one relationship in which my lesser side wont be provoked & instigated constantly.
I want someone who will always relate to my better side.
I want a relationship in which my positives will always be brought to the fore.
I need a relationship in which my today is not viewed with the mistakes I made yesterday.
I need a relationship where tomorrow’s misery isn’t already confirmed, for the mistake i've made today.
As a human I'm bound to err occasionally. I want someone who won’t maintain a database of my mistakes.
The search is for that one relationship where yesterday's fight doesn't intrude into today's intimacy, where yesterday's argument doesn't halt today's communication.
I need a relationship in which it isn't me who has to take initiative all the time. I need a relationship where I can afford to be transparent.
I need a relationship in which I don’t have to alter my likes & dislikes in order to gain & retain the relationship. I need a relationship in which my self image is not scratched.I need a relationship in which I'm not asked to be anyone other that who I am.. what I am. I need a relationship in which I feel completely myself.
I need that one relationship in which I feel as though I am once again in my mother's womb. A relationship in which my heart always feels... just born.

If you already have one such relationship.. please go down on your knees in gratitude, for there cannot be greater gift from life. Such a relationship is life's greatest gift.

(This article is not written by me. I like it so I posted here. Thanks to genius who written this.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mahendra
there are people who are still chasing you
Dnyaneshwar is one among them
nice to see your new avatar
Keep up the good work
DK